- S.Suriya -II Year ECE presented a paper titled on ” Latest innovation trends on technology” in Parisutham Engineering college, Tanjore on 28.08.19 & 29.08.19.
- Bhakkiya R – II Year ECE and Lakshmi Priya N – II Year ECE got third prize in Zonal level Badminton tournament conducted by Anna university on 20.09.19.
- Shifana begum K – II Year ECE participated in Smart India Hackathon- a national level competition organized by Government of India on a topic of ” Plastic for the construction of Road” during 08.07.19 to 12.07.19
- Davis Crystal Raj.V – III ECE and Ramalingam.M – III ECE, attended internship at Pantech Chennai during 3.6.2019-12.6.2019
- Janani V – III ECE, Keerthana C- III ECE, Divya preeti S- III ECE attended internship at Hitachy. They got training in Internet of Things and PCB Des IOT and PCB Design for 15 days in
- Divya preeti S – III ECE, Fazulunisha SH- III ECE, Janani V- III ECE attended internship at Nilla tech. They got training in Robotics for 15 days.
- Shivani Rathinavelu – III ECE and Anutham Poorvaj B – II ECE participated in the final round of the Smart India Hackathon organised by Government of India.
- Janani B- II Year ECE won Bronze medal in Shot Put Throw at Anna University Inter Zone Athletic Sport Meet – 2018 -2019Janani B- II Year ECE won Gold medal in Shot Put Throw at Anna University Intra Zone Athletic Sport Meet – 2018 -2019Janani B- II Year ECE won Gold medal in Discus Throw at Anna University Intra Zone Athletic Sport Meet – 2018 -2019
- Akshaya S IV-ECE awarded “Best Outgoing Student” of the year 2017 in the Annual Day function.
- The following Students won Second Prize in National-Level Project contest at the Engineer’s Day 2017 celebration held at Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College, Puducherry on 15th Sep 2017.
- S Arun – VII Sem / ECE
- K Mohamed Fahad – VII Sem / ECE
- S. Sudarson – VII Sem / ECE
- C.Ajithkumar – V Sem / ECE
- Saranya S B IV-ECE awarded “Best Outgoing Student” of the year 2015 in the Annual Day function.
- V.Ambika presented a paper titled “Automatic subcutaneous insulin controller for regulation of glucose levels in type 1 diabetic patient using fuzzy logic” in the International Conference 2IES 2014 held at EASA college of Engineering and technology, Coimbatore , April 4-5, 2014.
- K.Lakshmi Kumari participated ICTACT Youth Present Regional Finale held at Saranathan College of Engineering and Technology, Tiruchirappalli and presented about “Time Travel”on 05.08.2014 . She secured Third Place among 3000 participants from various colleges around Trichy. Description of the Topic: The ability to travel through time to change the past, to witness the future, has always been a dream or a part of science fiction to mankind. The purpose of my presentation is to prove that it is more than just a fantasy. It is to make one understand that time travel is possible and that the paradoxes of time travel are oddities and not impossibilities. One would ponder if travelling through time is really possible? The answer to that is discussed with theories proposed by Stephen hawking and few other scientists.
- Ambika presented a paper titled “Indian currency denomination recognition for visually impaired” in the National Level Technical Symposium gnan whizkid 2k14 held at Gnanamani college of Technology, Namakkal and secured second prize, September 2014.