- Akshaya S IV-ECE awarded “Best Outgoing Student” of the year 2017 in the Annual Day function.
- The following Students won Second Prize in National level Project contest in the Engineer’s Day 2017 held at Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College, Puducherry on 15th Sep 2017. The students are ,
- S Arun – VII Sem / ECE
- K Mohamed Fahad – VII Sem / ECE
- S. Sudarson – VII Sem / ECE
- C.Ajithkumar – V Sem / ECE
- Saranya S B IV-ECE awarded “Best Outgoing Student” of the year 2015 in the Annual Day function.
- V.Ambika presented a paper titled “Automatic subcutaneous insulin controller for regulation of glucose levels in type 1 diabetic patient using fuzzy logic” in the International Conference 2IES 2014 held at EASA college of Engineering and technology, Coimbatore , April 4-5, 2014.
- K.Lakshmi Kumari participated ICTACT Youth Present Regional Finale held at Saranathan College of Engineering and Technology, Tiruchirappalli and presented about “Time Travel”on 05.08.2014 . She secured Third Place among 3000 participants from various college around Trichy Zone. Description of the Topic: The ability to travel through time to change the past, to witness the future, has always been a dream or a part of science fiction to mankind. The purpose of my presentation is to prove that it is more than just a fantasy. It is to make one understand that time travel is possible and that the paradoxes of time travel are oddities and not impossibilities. One would ponder if travelling through time is really possible? The answer to that is discussed with theories proposed by Stephen hawking and few other scientists.
- Ambika presented a paper titled “Indian currency denomination recognition for visually impaired” in the National Level Technical Symposium gnan whizkid 2k14 held at Gnanamani college of Technology, Namakkal and secured second prize, September 2014.