The ANSYS Workbench platform is the framework unifying our industry-leading suite of advanced engineering simulation technology. An innovative workbench makes it possible to build even complex multi-physics analysis with drag-and-drop simplicity. With bidirectional parametric CAD connectivity, powerful highly automated meshing, an automated project-level update mechanism, pervasive parameter management and integrated optimization tools, the ANSYS Workbench platform delivers unprecedented productivity, enabling process capture and Simulation-Driven Product Development.
- Basic Heat transfer.
- Knowledge about modes of heat transfer
- Enthusiasm to learn about new technologies
- Participants are requested to bring their laptop
- Introduction to Heat transfer analysis
- Introduction to Ansys Workbench
- Heat transfer problem definition in Ansys Workbench
- Material Properties
- Simulation approach
- Heat transfer analysis – Solid-Fluid interface
Mr. G.Mari Prabu
Senior Design Consultant,
Aero pioneer Technologies, Coimbatore.
Last Date for registration – 25.07.2018
Intimation of Selection – 30.07.2018
Confirmation by Participant -01.08.2018
- Registration Fee : Rs. 200
- No. of Participants are restricted to 50